Historical Whites Bridge, Ionia County Michigan.
Whites Bridge was once the oldest working bridge of it's kind in Michigan.
It was a daily passage for many crossing the Flat River, and held well over a century's worth of memories for generations.
The Bridge was built in 1867 by Jared N. Brazee and J. N. Walker, and was sadly burned down by arsons July 2013.
(click on images for purchasing options)